Fall Season: Fall (July – December)
Ages: 5 – 25 years
Spring Season: Spring (February – May)
Ages: 5 – 14 years
Thank you for your interest in Club STUNT, one of the fastest growing female sports in the country! USA Cheer has developed a Club version of STUNT for local clubs interested in offering a new competitive sport for their female athletes.
USA Cheer has structured Club STUNT so that it can be implemented in various club program structures. Multiple age divisions are offered to accommodate a wide age-range of play (8U, 11U, 14U, 18U, and 18+).
- Membership Options
- Club STUNT Training
- Divisions & Eligibility Guidelines 2023-24
- Sanctioned Tournament Registration – coming soon
- Club Team Rankings
- How to Start a Club STUNT Program
- Club Program Listing
- Club FAQs
USA Cheer Sanctioned Tournaments
USA Cheer Sanctioned Events meet a certain set of standards which ultimately showcases the evets commitment to creating a positive athlete experience and safe environment for all participants and spectators. The purpose of this program is to ensure a quality standard for tournament at which USA Cheer members can participate.
Why attend Sanctioned Tournaments?
- USA Cheer Tournament Director is on site at all events to ensure rules and regulations are being adhered to.
- Teams will be ranked for all games played through USA Cheer Sanctioned Tournaments.
- Compliant teams, coaches who have completed background screenings and athlete protection training, and athletes.
- Insurance Coverage.
- Roster verification (includes athlete age verification).
- Qualified officials.
- Opportunities to qualify to attend USA Cheer’s Championship Series.
How to attend Sanctioned Tournaments
Register your teams for a USA Cheer Sanctioned Tournament through your online USA Cheer account. You can view local Sanctioned Tournaments HERE.
- Payment is required to secure your team’s spot and is non-refundable.
- Schedule will be released at least a week prior to the event.