What is STUNT?
STUNT is a new female sport that incorporates skills derived from cheerleading. STUNT is an exciting head-to-head game between two teams who execute skills-based routines in various categories – partner stunts, jumps & tumbling, pyramids & tosses, and team routines.
Why Play STUNT?
- Because athletes and fans love it!
- Easy onboarding with support provided from USA Cheer
- Low equipment, facility, and game operation costs
- Large rosters for college and high school
- Title IX compliant
- Easy recruiting for colleges, from existing high school STUNT athletes, cheerleaders, gymnasts, and weightlifters
- Club: Non school-affiliated programs (ex. Competitive, all star)
- Youth Rec: Non school-affiliated programs (ex. Pop warner)
- High School/Junior High: Programs affiliated with a school
- College: Programs affiliated with an institution
- Club: Summer-Fall (July 1 – December 5)
- Youth Rec: Spring (February 1 – May 31)
- High School/Junior High: Spring (February 1 – May 31)
- College: Spring
- You can find a sample budget located in the resource section of your specific level of play:
- Youth Rec
- High School/Junior High
- You can find the memberships that are offered on our Membership Options page.
The latest updates regarding STUNT and the NCAA emerging sport process can be found here!